One cannot understand historical New England without also understanding the story of its stone walls. Hence, I offer this resource page to help bring anyone up to speed.
- If you are a complete novice, I suggest starting with the primer.
- If reading is your thing, try one of the many books on stone walls.
- For internet sites, cruise through this one and link to the websites of other organizations and people.
- If you’re looking for something to do, why not attend a workshop, programs, or talk.
- Learning about stone walls by building one is an excellent way to get introduced to the subject.